If you want cannabidiol to offer relief from pain and muscle inflammation or just want it to help you get good sleep, CBD bath bombs come up as a suitable choice. You can use like you use any other bath bombs that you get in the market and explore a creative way of getting the benefits of cannabidiol.
Making CBD Bath Bombs On Your Own
Making your own bath bombs is preferred to using a store-bought one by many because making bath bombs on your own is a cost-effective idea that also helps you customize the CBD dosage according to your specific requirements.
Here is a recipe to make your own CBD bath bomb.
- 4 oz Baking Soda
- 2 oz corn starch
- 1 tsp water
- 2 oz citric acid
- 5-10 drops of any essential oil
- food coloring(optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 200 mg CBD
You will need a mixing bowl and bath bomb moulds
- Mix the dry ingredients baking soda, citric acid, corn starch and salt in a bowl by stirring well in order to avoid any clumps.
- If the coconut oil is frozen, melt it by heating it lightly on a stovetop or inside an oven. Now you need to mix the melted coconut oil with other liquid ingredients.
- Pour the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients gradually and if you notice the mixture foaming, pour the liquid even more slowly. Make sure that the mixture is not too dry or too wet.
- Fill either side of the bath bomb mould with the mixture. Do this to a point when it starts overflowing slightly. Now you need to press the two sides of the bath bomb mould together.
- Take off the top half of the mould gently and leave it to dry a bit.
- After the mould has dried out completely, carefully turn the mould upside down such that it sits on the uncovered side. Now you need to gently remove the top half of the mould.
- Leave the bath bombs to dry overnight and once they are ready, store them in a dry place.
Using CBD bath bomb is no different from using traditional bath bombs. Set the bath to warm temperature of your choice and drop in the bath bomb once the bath is full. Get into the bath and enjoy your time.
As bath bombs have grown increasingly popular, many CBD manufacturers have begun taking interest in introducing their own bath bombs into the market.